Always hungry, the Dragon searches his lair for a treat. He roars and the book shelves rattle and shake depositing one title near the cook pot. Obtrusion, a science fiction book by Anastacia Moore lies close by the fire… SHOULD HE READ IT…OR EAT IT?
Let’s digest a little of the contents…
The book finds people caught up in a government plot to hide alien contact and the conspiracy goes way beyond expected interactions. they are among us…and they have been here quite a while.
Pros and cons of cooking:
- The story is clear and well written.
- the plot is well thought out.
- the characters are engaging and well drawn.
- this is a good read for all sci-fi fans.
- There are no dragons in the story.
- alien food might taste bad.
The Dragon says save this book for reading. Although a tasty treat, it will be much better consumed…
View original post 40 more words